The Cimarron II will set the standard for affordable large arbor fly reels by incorporating a superior drag mechanism that is extraordinarily smooth, heat resistant and provides incredible stopping power. The series is fully machined out of a proprietary aluminum alloy, fully anodized for protection and built to take the type of abuse applied to a reel that is used every day of the season.
- FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL: Single piece 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy frame and spool
- DRAG MATERIAL: Delrin® 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- DRAG MECHANISM: Composite Delrin® 500AF to stainless steel interface - push frame friction disc drag system with redundancy radial pawl engagement and seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no startup inertia)
- SPOOL MATERIAL, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION: Spool is machined from a solid piece of aluminum fitted on a stainless steel spindle. The quick release housing is also machined aluminum with a Type II locking spool, easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FINISH: Type II Anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- FLY LINE COVERAGE: 2wt. - 10wt. & Spey 6wt. - 8wt.
- FISHING APPLICATION: Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Black