The Evolution LT™ is unquestionably one of the lightest fly reels ever produced, and as such this large arbor fly reel is a machining masterpiece. This series is designed for those anglers who appreciate both art and function, as the cosmetic innovation and precision workmanship of the Evolution LT™ series is only surpassed by its drag system which is precise and sensitive - capable of protecting the lightest tippets even when battling world-class fish.
- FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL: 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS: Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool
- DRAG MATERIAL: Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- DRAG MECHANISM: Delrin 500AF to anodized aluminum interface - conical friction drag system with triple redundancy radial pawl engagement, and seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no start-up inertia)
- SPOOL ROTATION, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION: Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle, quick release locking spool, easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FINISH: Type II Anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Black, Grey Mist, Green