Simms’ G3 Guide™ Boot has blazed more miles than any other wading boot in existence—and it’s just warming up. Advancements to this year’s incarnation include the guide-approved performance of a RiverTread™ platform featuring proprioception, which minimizes rigid underfoot materials for enhanced feel whether on the trail or in the water. Features include a TPU molded heel clip for a positive, locked-in fit, as well as neoprene internals that deliver cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on/off activation.
Note: To allow for a neoprene stockingfoot it is typically best to order one size up of your usual walking shoe size.
- An update to Simms’ signature Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit & hiking security
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof nubuck leather & TPU-coated textile upper, RiverTread™ platform
- VIBRAM SOLES: 4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles add to this great-grip equation thanks to multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs.
- FELT SOLES: A 12mm felt outsoles offer a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading.
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 60 oz
- SIZES: 07-14, whole sizes, EEE width